Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of this reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of services not trying to add more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market an invention idea and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy how to get an idea patented design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and study part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.